Their influence stretches beyond the classroom!

An eliciting admirable mentor can do wonders; how they illuminate their pupils to ameliorate their flaws is unparalleled.

Picture credits: Jot It Down By Aina

We have all had our fair share of teachers, from one's worst nightmare to an angel in disguise. Their contribution to society is exceptional in all the ways they influence their students. They nurture the youth of a nation and cultivate their mentees and elevate them to extend to their true potential. 

An eliciting admirable mentor can do wonders; how they illuminate their pupils to ameliorate their flaws is unparalleled. The shadow of a noteworthy teacher bespeaks in his students. One can contemplate this, but a teacher's guidance is never strictly confined to pedagogy; it also influences their comportment.

Even a minor flattering remark means a heap of stimulation for a devoted learner. The aptitude of carrying out constructive criticism is a particular aspect of a teacher that others, very few, can achieve. The endeavors of a supportive teacher are profoundly underemphasized. This one is for all those who are driven with the passion to enlighten others! 

And where will I find a mentor like you?
One who loves me like a child and cares for me as if their own,
Makes me realize the power of any flailing letter that escapes the tip of my pen so elegantly,
Pulls me to the eminence where I find myself today,

And when will I be ever capable of embracing attributes that you have lent me?
Those that include amply commendable traits,
Setting the bar high,
With the brightest smile, contagious to all

And I knew the moment I started your class that you were going to make me challenge myself,
Make me battle my fears and confront the odds,
Encourage me to make an effort to reach new prospects,
Go through the hassle to make me open to a new environment,

And I can never be thankful enough for you,
Only God knows what would be of me if it wasn't for you,
The pleasantness on your face when I first saw you,
Wish I that there will be many others I see like yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Authority Does Not Make You Superior

Adversity and loss make a man wise.

An Unusual Passion